You may need money NOW to avoid bankruptcy; to stay in your home and avoid foreclosure; to continue your children’s education…
Tag Archives | living
By Advanced Brokerage Concepts on February 17, 2012 in Life Insurance, Uncategorized
Steve Job’s Legacy and the Alliance Story
By Advanced Brokerage Concepts on December 14, 2011 in Life Insurance
I’ve been doing a good deal of thinking about the “storied” success of Apple, Steve Jobs legacy, and how it relates to our industry and the Alliance Group’s purpose and belief.
‘Tis the season to…
By Advanced Brokerage Concepts on December 8, 2011 in Life Insurance
It’s that time again…the holidays are quickly creeping up on us. Are you prepared? Have you gotten all of your shopping done? Can’t think of what to get the people who seem to have everything? How about your children or grandchildren…got them squared away?
If not, here’s a suggestion: Life Insurance.
- The Tax-Free Retirement Engine…An American Story April 6, 2012
- WHAT IF? February 17, 2012
- Steve Job’s Legacy and the Alliance Story December 14, 2011
- ‘Tis the season to… December 8, 2011
- The Sooner the Better! October 7, 2011